Portent!

 


(Pacific leg1)

Day1... Take 1!
Todays the day - limited wind forecast initially, so we know we’re in for a few slow days… maybe a week, before we get into some decent trades.
I took the last of the rubbish to shore this morning arriving at the dock a little earlier than usual.
Now.. I’m not one for omens/portents and the like, so hopefully the five ugly breakfasting vultures who maliciously eyed me as I approached the bins means absolutely nothing!
You know what - regardless of my views on superstitions, this is not the way to start the diary entry for the biggest adventure of a lifetime - so I’m drawing this particular entry to a close. I’ll start again elsewhere!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My heart lies waiting over the foam... (New Caledonia - Australia)

Your happiness is our goal (Tahiti)

Nice times (Lady Musgrave Island)